Dr. Russo is highly trained in the entire anatomy of the head and neck as well as the oral cavity. He can administer your treatments with exceptional accuracy and precision.
Because Botox is a temporary treatment, for your convenience, these treatments can be scheduled to coincide with your routine dental hygiene appointment.
Botox® is an FDA approved purified protein which is injected into targeted muscles and temporarily blocks nerve signals that cause muscle movements, essentially relaxing the muscle which reduces or eliminates fine lines and wrinkles.
Within 3-5 days of the Botox® injection, the treated facial muscles become temporarily relaxed, causing the overlying skin to lay flat and unwrinkled. The untreated facial muscles contract in a normal fashion allowing facial expressions to be unaffected.
Botox® injections only take a few minutes will remain effective for approximately 3-6 months. With regular treatments, Botox® can help train your facial muscles to reduce wrinkles and facial pain for longer periods of time.
Millions of people use Botox® to achieve a more relaxed and smooth facial appearance, while still having the freedom of expression. Combining this with teeth whitening, short term orthodontics, or porcelain veneers, you will have a considerably more youthful appearance quickly.
Millions of people also suffer from TMJ syndrome, chronic migraine, headaches, and other types of facial pain. You may have tried a number of different treatments for facial pain relief that have had little success. Botox® can be very effective in treatment of facial pain disorders when used in conjunction with other treatements.
Now you can radiate beauty and find pain relief by receiving Botox® treatments from Dr. Russo, who has been specially trained in total facial esthetics and facial pain treatment.
- Botox® treatments only take a few minutes depending on the number of injections needed.
- The effects of treatment lasts up to 6 months.
- Patients will begin to see results from their treatment with Botox® from 3-5 days following the procedure.
- The use of Botox® is very safe, however, as with any medical procedure there are possible risks and side effects to be aware of when using Botox®.
- Botox® is used to reduce or eliminate facial wrinkles and facial pain caused by muscles in the head and neck.
- Botox® is FDA approved for treatment of chronic migraine.
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face.
Fillers produce very pleasing enhancements, most commonly for your “laugh lines,” “smile lines,” or “parentheses” (nasolabial folds), or “marionette lines” (oral commissures).